[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 10:46:51 PST 2002

Greetings and Salutations!

There WILL be bardic this Friday night, Nov.1st, 7:30(SCA time), at 6801
Beaty St., Ft.Worth, 817-492-9246.

Please bring your favorite music, instruments, bardic pieces, food to share,
a chair and your enthusiasm!  It will probably be cold, so there will be a
fire around which we can warm ourselves.

Since I have to go to Dallas on Sat. morning, and Ld Tarkus has to work, we
ask that you not overstay.

As always, we abide by SCA and mundane laws pertaining to alcohol and
illegal substances!

Directions:  from Loop 820 East, exit Craig st.  Go approx. 5 blocks east to
Hunter and go north on Hunter to the tee.  There will be a banner and a lamp
on the porch.  If you get lost, call and we will talk you to us.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly Gwenllian Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!