[Loch-Ruadh] plate question

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 18:56:05 PST 2002

How careful do I need to be when I paint adjoining colors on the plate?
Will then colors bleed through during the baking process?

Dana

I don't believe there will be any bleed over.  If its try, its set - this is like pressing an iron further into the fabric - it is a comparatively gentle heating process.  BE SURE TO LET YOUR PLATE COOL IN THE OVEN - A good idea would be to do it just before bedtime, 10 minutes, turn it off and let it cool over night.  Dramatic changes in temperature on non tempered glass can cause breakage and you don't want all your lovely painting to go to waste

Asa