[Loch-Ruadh] Fian Ruadh Practice

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Thu Oct 31 12:15:19 PST 2002

Just a reminder
Fian Ruadh practice on Saturday the 2nd at Z Boaz park starting at 2 pm.

Bring your shields, swords, spears, axes and whatever else you got.
And a resounding YES, anyone from the Tor is always welcome to join in.
It will be nice to have someone else hit me for once!

Also, don't forget that Fian Ruadh will be at 3 Kings the following
weekend.
Unless we are boarding the Ark due to the high volume of rain.
Would be nice to see lots of red tabards in and around the field!

Our Canton has not decided who to align with as of yet.
Any one got a favorite?   And don't ask me, I don't even know yet who
the players are yet.

Lord Dunstan æt Sancte Petrokes Stow {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Knight Marshal-Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!