[Loch-Ruadh] New Items Available at Cafepress.com

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Thu Oct 31 12:38:00 PST 2002

With it as cold as it is getting, I doubt I would expose anything to the cold
lite of day,  wearing the thong!  It would make a real scary halloween costume
tho, not for the faint of heart!
We now return you to our regular "clean" dialog!
I didn't say it, it wasn't me, and that's my story- I'm sticking to it!

Tim Cantley wrote:

> Besides, he'd probably look much better in the apron than the thong.
>
> Sean
>
> Polydore wrote:
>
> Dunstan might need the Apron... after all the rowing of the stew he did at
> defender!
>
> Elizabeth Hawkwood wrote:
>
>  > Wow! Christmas gifts for everyone...
>  > what to get the baroness... hmmm. BBQ Apron or thong? BBQ Apron or Thong?
>  > Sooooo hard to decide!
>  >
>  > /EH
>  >

Lord Dunstan æt Sancte Petrokes Stow {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Knight Marshal-Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!