[Loch-Ruadh] Period Christmas Carol

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sun Oct 6 12:47:30 PDT 2002

A man after my own heart!  I've alway loved Christmas too much to let it to be contained by a single month.  I'll put out a list of carols taht date back to period - if you have any of them in a record format, bring them to bardic.  You might have a version that sounds better, or at least might be easier to sing.

Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com