[Loch-Ruadh] fighter practice

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Oct 15 10:08:19 PDT 2002

At 10:46 PM 10/14/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Just a reminder,
>Fighter practice at my house this month.
>Ld. Conor has graciously consented to teach a melee (maylee) class
>Melee fighting and Fian Ruadh practice.
>House Broken Axe will have their War Chieftain  Tourney for our
>enjoyment
>After practice, a bardic feast and fire.  (no we are not burning down
>the house!)

I just looked at my Weatherbug and it tells me that thunderstorms and rain
are likely this Sat.  Have you made any plans for a rain date or other places
for this to happen.  Of course I don't know how big your den is,  but..........
I can't quite picture it being that large. :)

Just trying to look out for your new house.

Bicé

Vina bene, Ami molto, Risata spesso !