[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Planning Meeting / Plate Engraving & Painting Class

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Wed Oct 23 18:28:30 PDT 2002

In a message dated 10/22/2002 6:07:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, mama_mac at airmail.net writes:

> Asa, do you need help in paying for these up front?  If, so
> contact me.

Not yet - I am trying to pick up the plates Fri/Sat.  I'll post the $$ amount when I find out.  Thank you very much for keeping count!

Does everyone want to paint theirs or will it be a little of everything?  Just would like to get an idea about how much paint/brushes I should bring.

See ya'll soon

Asa

In democracy it's your vote that counts; In feudalism it's your count that votes.