[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Planning Meeting / Plate Engraving & Painting Class

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sun Oct 27 09:11:50 PST 2002

Just a reminder:

Yule Planning Meeting / Plate Engraving & Painting Class

Monday, 28 October, 7:30pm

At the home of Aingeal and Eirik
1224 Park Center, Benbrook, TX

Phone #: 817-249-0319

Click here    http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=1224+Park+Center&csz=Benbrook%2C+TX&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map      for an online map.

With the Yule season rapidly approaching, we have much to do to prepare and not much time to do it.  We hope that as many people as possible can attend this meeting and class.

Meeting Agenda so far:
- DFT Yule Revel
  o Table Decorations
  o Period Christmas Carols (Practice Session)
  o Sive’s (Magdalea’s daughter) 13th Birthday Party
  o Other?
- Steppes Twelfth Night
  o Table Decorations
  o Other?
- Annual “I Survived the Holidays” Revel sponsored by House Mac
  o Feast
  o Activities
  o Other?

Plate Engraving & Painting Class:
If you are interested in engraving or painting a glass plate with the Canton badge or your own arms, contact Lady Asa at HRAFNASDOT at aol.com.  The class will be going on in conjunction with the planning meeting.

Bring a Christmas-type snack to share to help establish the proper mood.

I will have CDs of the tunes for the carols, and copies of the lyrics.

In Service,
Padraig the Herald

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com