[Loch-Ruadh] OT - Voting

giles nemeton blakrose at swbell.net
Wed Oct 30 18:15:51 PST 2002

the skies above know that there are plenty we would
like to vote 'against'-------personnaly i wish that an
extra box could be added at the bottom of the ballot
that says "None of the above"---those recieving a vote
of none of the above would be barred from politics at
any level for a period of ten years(minimum)

that being said, as Padraig pointed out, Saint Robert
of Grok had a VERY valid point, "if you are in a
society that allows you to vote , by all means VOTE."

CIAN
registered voter, armed peasant.......

=====
MORITURI NOLUMUS MORI......