[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic at Kragenworth Keep

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 1 23:39:15 PDT 2002

Greetings and Salutations Unto All Good Gentles!

Since there have been no volunteers to host the no-longer-wandering Bardic,
consider it cancelled for the month of September!  Tarkus and I will be in
OK for 1 week, starting Tuesday.

Passing of the Cloak WILL BE HELD at Kragenworth Keep on October 4th, as
scheduled.  I will post directions and, hopefully, the theme of the
competition, as soon as we return, IF we hear from HE Sir Galen.

If there is no word from the current holder of the cloak, Sir Galen, I would
have to assume (bad thing) that any presentation you choose will be
acceptable.

Have a good week and I will see you Loch Ruadhians on the 14th at Ly.
Elizabeth's home.

Gone for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ly.Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle