[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks JANE [Loch-Ruadh}Bardic Steppes Visitor

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 19:57:03 PDT 2002

Bonsoir, Ly Madelina de Lindesaya (What a Beautious name)...Thank YOU for the explanation....I am a NEW SCA and yet an Olde REN Bard and I JUST wanted to "stir up the pot" between Steppes and Loch Ruadh, if I could with a symbolic gaunlet of wimpdom,  and wanted to start(or continue) some fun loving rivalry in the name of good Song and Great StoryTelling....Am excited about  Bardic Competition in general  and didn't know if we ever get together from each side of the Trinity for friendly gatherings of "Dueling Bards"...... Also are most SCA Bardic lovers familiar with http://www.renradio.com ?  A wonderful on-line radio station for traditional Medievel to Renaissance Style musics...THANKS and No I don't "really" think y'all are wimps, I just wanted to start some friendly boasting and bragging rights on-line....Good Evenin' to thee, Leza Mesiah aka The Moor of Dundee  http://www.moorofdundee.com
Jane Sitton wrote:Bonjour.

Wandering Bardic, which usually has its home at
Kragenworth Keep, is NOT called off for September.
Lady Gwenllian just thought no one would volunteer.
But as I don't read email on the weekends (in most
cases), I didn't see the messages requesting someone
else to host it until I returned (albeit 2 hours late)
to work on Tuesday and remedied the situation by
offering my quite humble keep. Typically, Kragenworth
bardic doesn't wander, and is held the first Friday of
every month at Lord Tarkus' keep.

Loch Ruadh also has a bardic gathering each month, the
third Wednesday of each month at Baroness Dana's
abode.

Personally, I haven't seen any WIMPS anywhere in
Ansteorra, but I could be wrong....

Ly Madelina de Lindesaya

TheMoor of Dundee  www.moorofdundee.com