[Loch-Ruadh] Free Grapes.

Judy Nesmith ladydunpiobair at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 20:14:45 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the List,

Is there any kind soul(s) out there that would like to have some Mustang
grapes.  I have three fences worth out here that are quickly going to turn into
raisins.  I checked this afternoon and so far that has not happened and I hate
for them to go to waste.  Please come strip my vines!!!!  Please reply and I
will send you directions.

Slainte,
Siobhán O'Donnabhain aka Siobhán (bosss)

=====