[Loch-Ruadh] Mirabelis' "4" Categories of SCA Folke

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sun Sep 8 19:34:45 PDT 2002

There is a small minority of SCA nuts you happened to forget - the obsessively art-types, like me.  The people you see that never go anywhere without handwork, knitting or something to do at court, who talk incessantly about how things are made, where you can get period pigments, how something was done, where you can find a picture or a book, etc.

We're the quiet types who make the clothes, paint the banners, give the classes.  You might say, if it weren't for the Arts & Sciences - everyone who played would be naked!  When we party, we do it in style - and usually have the best beer, cordials, food and tables to boot!

Asa
Who didn't seem to fit in any of the 4 classes