[Loch-Ruadh] SCRIBES & ILLUMINATORS

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sun Sep 8 19:46:31 PDT 2002

drum roll please - Ta Dum!

Monday night Sept. 9th will be the Loch Ruadh S&I - bring your paints, charters, projects.  If you don't have any we've got some you can use!

Bring something if you want to share.  Since Sunday was Victoria/Dis' 13th birthday, we will have some cake, tea and coffee.

We're at 6317 Walraven Circle - Get to Grandbury & Hulen.  Go west 1 block on Grandbury and turn left between the Church of the Nazarene and the Lotus resteraunt.  Take the next right onto Walraven.  We're in the middle of the block, a 2-story duplex with an ugly tan van out front, right hand side, door with the ivy wreath on it.

Everyone welcome.

Asa
The chronicly confused chronicler who has 3 birthdays to take care of in less than 10 days!