[Loch-Ruadh] Happy Birthday Cormac

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Sep 11 06:26:47 PDT 2002

Aw, you beat me to the punch!  (I was thinking since yesterday to post his
birthday, which I will never forget now, not because it's on 09-11, but
because it's the day after mine!)

Lord Cormac, just one year to go!  Then you can vote!  (LOL, I'm thinking of
the scene in the movie "Pretty in Pink" where the geeky guy has a fake I.D.
so he can vote, rather than drink.)  Of course, you'll have to wait a couple
more years before you can have some Biohazard.  hee hee hee

Many happy returns of the day,
Ly Madelina