[Loch-Ruadh] warning or hoax?

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 16:30:56 PDT 2002

I love how mass hysteria grips people into thinking in an unreasonable
manner.

I mean, sit back and think about things for a second.

First.  If there was going to be another attack against the U.S., do you
really think it is going to happen on a day when the U.S. is sitting on high
alert?  No.  Why attack the U.S. again on 9-11 when it would be easier to do
it on a day like .. oh .. March 23rd when no one cares what is going on.

Also, this whole hatred against middle easterns is stupid.  You know there
have been a couple of terrorist attacks against people of the U.S. not that
long ago and they were done by WHITE MALE AMERICANS.  Does the name Timothy
McVeigh and The Unabomber sound familiar?  I don't see people going crazy
when there is a box in their mailboxes.  But there was that fertilizer that
was stolen recently.  So why don't people talk poorly about White Men
instead of Middle Easterners?

See, this whole thing is just plain silly, and it is even funnier to see how
hysterics make people lose the ability to think clearly.

Now .. lets get back to burning witches.

Eirik