[Loch-Ruadh] Can any of you help?

Townsend, Amy aymz at aymz.net
Fri Sep 13 08:19:19 PDT 2002

I'll apologize in advance for "abusing" this list for my own personal
conquests.. but I'm really desperate.
I am desperately trying to get a job in the PC/Network Support or
Administrative Support fields.  I've been trying for several months now and
am really having a REALLY hard time.  If any of you know of any possible
positions anywhere, please let me know.  I have a resume online that you can
view to see what my skillset is at http://www.aymz.net/resume.htm
<http://www.aymz.net/resume.htm>   Please, if any of you have any possible
leads or know anyone, feel free to pass the resume on or contact me.

Thanks,

Amy Townsend
aymztx at yahoo.com <mailto:aymztx at yahoo.com>
ICQ - 956957
MSN - aymz at aymz.net <mailto:aymz at aymz.net>
AOL - aymz7
Yahoo - aimzatwork

--
[ image001.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]