[Loch-Ruadh] Garb workshop

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Sep 13 13:42:15 PDT 2002

You're right, you did send this before.  And I should have been more
specific.  I meant books or other sources with drawings that I can look at
on Saturday.  I only get to surf the net at work, on my 45 min. lunch break
or my two 15 min. breaks, Monday through Friday, unless I make a trip to the
library.  With three kids (Brighid, Weyland, and Logan) at home, my computer
time is highly rationed.  Plus, with Windows XP loaded, it seems to crash
every other day or so.  What I really need is my own computer, but you know
how that goes....

Thanks for the links, though.  I'll try to find time to look at them.

See you tomorrow.

Madelina