[Loch-Ruadh] Marshals Gauges

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Sep 19 09:06:41 PDT 2002

Look at what time it was when I posted.  All the beasts were asleep.  Plus,
Logan finally told me the secret to getting online: ignore the box that says
"select modem region" (which always stayed grayed out and wouldn't give you
any choices to select from, anyway), double click on the Norton icon - hit
freeze check, then terminate "select modem region".  Voilá!

Madelina