[Loch-Ruadh] Need a CD-RW drive for your computer but dont have the money?

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 21 07:56:46 PDT 2002

Are you wanting a CD-RW drive for your computer but just dont have the money
to buy one and pay even more for the CDs?  Well there is no need to fear.
Today is the last day of this promotion at CompUSA.

CompUSA has a radio deal going at the stores. They are offering a either an
internal HiVal 24/10/40 CDRW or an internal Pacific Digital CDRW 24/10/40
for $19. Plus if you but the CDRW drive you get a 50 pack of 16X Samsung
CDRs.

That is a deal that you just can not beat.

I already have a CD-RW drive, but I am thinking about going to get another
one for the other computer.  Plus there are some other things I need to pick
up too.

See ya'll at CompUSA.

Eirik