[Loch-Ruadh] Non-Viking encampment at Defender

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sun Sep 22 18:43:37 PDT 2002

We've talked about this a bit, and Uddgar opined that best place to set up the Viking/Irish encampment would be where the MacFergus clan had camped at Lughnasad.  We could then put the Loch Ruadh camp on the other side of the creek bed (more or less where Falconrose was at Lughnasad), keeping the two camps separate but fairly close.  As I have not been able to get my Irish tent done, I intend to set up my mundane tent in the Loch Ruadh camp and be a visitor to the trading camp "from a nearby village".  Of course, the trading camp will make an excellent party site once Saturday evening rolls around.  :)

Scolai
(Padraig)

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com