[Loch-Ruadh] Non-Viking encampment at Defender

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 22 20:29:15 PDT 2002

Actually, more off to one side, from the shape of the land, I would think,
otherwise, we should also be close to the Mac an Gabhann camp for any intending
to camp there.

There need to be a central area as period as possable and another area to the
side for the more mundane equiptment, such as camp chars, etc.  We have benches
(mostly done) and stools (about half done) for the viking area. We also have
tables, and two chests. We arte working on some smaller things for the kitchen.

Elizabeth is working on the feast, speaking of which, she could use some cash
for buying groceries.
Expect to pitch in about 2-3 $ towards this.

More to come!

Uddgar! (PP!)