[Loch-Ruadh] Attn, Polydore:what to bring?

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 21:17:45 PDT 2002

Hey Viking type person in charge of this shindig:

What would you like me to bring?  I'll bring all my A&S that's Norse - but what bowls/cups/plates/dishes do you need?  We did a count on who had what, but iF you need feast gear for a crowd, I gotta see how to pack it.  Do we know if there are those who DON"T have gear and need some?

I also have half a dozen norse/celt bedspreads - I use these for my A&S, but if they don't get torn or dirty, I can loan those (LPT is the next weekend, so I need to be careful with those)

And do you need any of Thorgeir's various implements of destruction?  Extra horns (we have the 11 beer party size and half a dozen or so others)?  Sheep skin?  Cow hide?  Sheep skull? (I know, be careful where you point that thing.)  If you need the whole shebang, I may need someone to cart it out to the site - I can get 99.9% of it in one of our trunks (carry type not car) - but I plan to day trip, because of rides, etc.  A car will not hold one of these trunks in its trunk very easily.

Portable Viking at your service

Asa

P.S.  I applaude the amount of time, work and money that everyone has put into this - but Polydore needs a big hug and pat on the back for riding herd on this project.  What ever happens, it will be because of him.  VIVAT!