[Loch-Ruadh] home safe.

E. Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Mon Sep 30 09:07:10 PDT 2002

"Sam Milligan" <padraig_ruad at irishbard.com> wrote:
>Vivat and welcome indeed to the newest members of the Order of the Azure Keystone!

Thank you! and, oh, my gosh ~ what a surprise!

>Vivat also to the newest holders of the Sable Thistle!  All of these awards are richly deserved.

Yes - Polydore certainly deserved it... and so much more!

>It's not clear from any of the posts I've read so far - who won
>the Culture Camp competition?

WE DID! The Vikings rule! And, for all your hard work, we have
booty for you, too.  (That's BOOTY, not boody.)

<~snipped~>
>Thanks especially to Elizabeth for the foot massage; it was that which >allowed me to drive home relatively pain-free
>
>Padraig

Glad to be of service. Each of us has a special talent... mine
is manipulating toes. ;>

--
Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood