[Loch-Ruadh] home safe.

E. Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Mon Sep 30 11:56:53 PDT 2002

Jane Sitton <jane.sitton at radioshack.com> wrote:
<~snipped~>
>Brighid enjoyed being of help.  She helped another merchant pack up as well, and was rewarded with a little quartz ring.  She has been beaming.
>Madelina

AHA! I think she's finally figured out what
all this "SCA Stuff" is about - people helping
people to have fun.

And, speaking of helping...
A BIG thank you to everyone who helped me.
Only a few are listed below, there are many
others I haven't forgotten (they'll just get
theirs later):

Eirik, for helping me lift the beams on my tent.
Gabrielle, for ... (well, YOU know).
Mr. Coffee ~ enough said!
Falconrose & David Cade, for a wonderful breakfast.
Alaric and the new guy from Falconrose, for putting up
     the list field pavilion.
Fiona, for yelling at me NOT to bend over or pick up
     heavy stuff and for getting me to court Sat. night.
Hakim, for the excellent drum lessons.
Cormack, for all the "run-arounds."
Dunstan, for stirring.

--