[Loch-Ruadh] Return to my SCA family

Kylan --- kylan__ at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 14:30:04 PDT 2002

Dear friends,

It has been far too long since I last saw all of you, I've been very busy
trying to find the right job, which I did, and now I’m ready to come home.
My new job does not make me work the weekends so I will, by the grace of
god, be coming to more events and meetings. Some of you have missed me,
others have been glade for the peace, and yet still some don’t even know who
I am. I am Kylan Ulfgierrson War Chieftain of house Broken Axe and I have
returned home to revel and fight beside those I call my SCA family. Thank
for you time…

Kylan