[Loch-Ruadh] Re: [Loch-Ruadh]on garb stuff

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 1 19:07:21 PDT 2002

Be sure to check out her annotated bibliography on most of the books that
are common material on most library bookshelves.  She goes to great lengths
to tell you where the scholarship is outdated or just flat out wrong.

She has access to some really great texts, with all the translators she
could ever want from Vassar.  I tried to find some of the texts she cites.
I am waiting to get a day off, when I am not at an event and hit the UT
Austin library.  It's hit rate is higher than the locals.

Medb