[Loch-Ruadh] Mirabelis' "4" Categories of SCA Folke

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 07:56:23 PDT 2002

Mirabelis, from your definition at your hyperlink,  I'm NOT sure where "I" FIT into ANY of your 4 groups of SCA....I LOVE the traditional Folk Music and tales and am a BARD who sings for the Pleasure of all 4 of the groups.....I GUESS I would be most associated with the Party People, but sometimes I WANT the "real" stories of War, Death as well as Fun and Love associated with the myriad of songs of Medieval and Renaissance Worlds....A Teller of Tales of Roland, A Teller of Tales of the Arabian Knights, A teller of Tales of the ill fated Barbra Allen's or the Impossible tasks set forth in the Song Scarborough Faire....Historical Preservationist of Music of Anon.....COULD there be a 5th Element ????  A "5th" group ???? OF SCA folk as well as filk ????  lol  Inquiring Mind Would LOVE to Know......Nzingha, The Moor of Dundee. http://www.moorofdundee.com

 Mirabelis wrote:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Greetings!! I had the wonderful opportunity to meet a very lovely young
girl and her mother this past weekend at Gothic Wars, and I got a lovely
pic of them up on my website, but I have totally forgotten their names.
To be most fair in everything I do, I would like to know the names of
these lovely ladies so that I can give them a proper name :-) if you
know who you are, could you please email me, I'm sorry I am terrible at
names, I went away from that event knowing one name out of all the folks
I met and for me that's good!!!

Cheers!

Mirabelis of Kindled Spirits

The pic can be viewed at: