[Loch-Ruadh] Scribes Monday night

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 8 08:02:14 PDT 2002

I lost the piece of paper I gave to Asa about the rest of the year's
schedule on where we are having Scribes.

We didn't get to populace to pick up our Letter.

Could someone tell me what the calendar says for tomorrow night?  I need to
know if I need to clean the fabric off the table or get my stuff ready to
go.

Medb, the totally unorganized.