[Loch-Ruadh] Mirabelis' "4" Categories of SCA Folke-5

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 09:19:29 PDT 2002

HIP HIP HOOZAH....HIP HIP HOOZAH, Mirabelis !!!!....Thank thee for acknowledging the Bards who passed on oral history, before written language.....Spaking the Tales and Legends of Olde, from Odin to Arthur.   Tales of the 13th Warrior to the Songs of Roland....Singing  Lifes Trials and Tribulations of War, Love, Life and Death ? Thank Thee for keeping us in mind, around the CampFires soothing our souls....   I remain one who wishes to extend BARDIC Throughout the Realm and beyond.... I Remain, Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor Of Dundee.... SCA NEWBIE of nay nearly 1 month living in the Steppes(my first SCA experience was with Loch-Ruadh, however)...lol http://www.moorofdundee.com

 Mirabelis wrote:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
I'm sorry about that, my hubby did the intro on that page and I never
look at it. Just an oversight to not include bards, as we are not heavy
bardic folk. I have got him committed to doing a bardic at our upcoming
Ravens Fort Defender, but it of course involves fire :-) I'll see what
I can do for the bards of the world!

Cheers

Mirabelis

www.johnthekiwi.com