[Loch-Ruadh] Happy Birthday Taylor & Cormac

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Sep 13 10:53:15 PDT 2002

Ah, well, you still won't get any cake!  (Not that you'd want it now... it
was black forest cake, and young Weyland picked all the cherries off the
top.)  Thanks for the belated greeting, though.  At least SOMEONE on the
list remembered!  You were missed at the party, but we had so many able
bards (hell, even Logan did about four bardic pieces -- get enough liquor in
him, and he'll stand up and say anything!) that you would have had to fight
for the floor.

The bardic was so fun that I think I'm going to host it every year in
September, if House Broken Axe agrees.  So pencil us in for next year --
Third Annual Broken Axe Bardic & Birthday Bash.

Glad to hear you got a bit of work.  How long will it last?  And where is
it?

Madelina

<a bit o' snippage>

And I'm sorry to say that I've been so preoccupied by job searching and so
worn out from the temp job I picked up that I completely forgot to wish
Madelina and Logan Happy Birthdays as well.

Hope the Bardic/Birthday Party went well last Friday.