[Loch-Ruadh] Garb workshop

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Sep 13 10:57:35 PDT 2002

Does anyone have any Irish clothing references?  We're not ALL going be
Norse, are we???

Specifically, I'm still looking for info on what an Irish nun of the period
would wear.  I've found an interesting reference, which I still have to
investigate -- the Sister of Mary of Magdalene -- reformed prostitutes(!)
who wore all white.  I just don't know their time period yet.  I wanted to
be a Carmelite nun (so I could make some good jokes with that), but they
were formed later in period, so back to the drawing board....

Madelina
aka Sister Márta