[Loch-Ruadh] Viking equiptment

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Sep 23 10:14:45 PDT 2002

At 05:41 AM 9/23/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Ok, everybody, what are your names for this time period?
>
>I am Uddgar. (I will Polydore sometime in a few centuries...)

Sorry to say that I will be Bicé, because I will be doing audits
and meetings for the majority of the day Saturday and I will
probably be real Bicé by nite fall.  You may not even let me
in your encampment!  If I can sneak in some "Griffin's Gold"
I may be able to improve my mood and join in the celebration.
In that case I will probably answer to anything said in a nice,
sweet voice. <G>

Bicé

La Vita e Bella !