[Loch-Ruadh] Attn, Polydore: what to bring?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Sep 27 09:44:43 PDT 2002

It's already packed!

Napkins, otherwise known as "shirt sleeves", are used to wipe your face,
hands, and, unfortunately, sometimes, nose.  I'm sorry, but I don't have any
wooden glasses.  One drinking horn, though!

I'm being amused by the fact that KSCS is playing "Two Piña Coladas," by
Garth Brooks, but I'm hearing in my mind, "Two Shots of Kahlua."

Sister Márta