[Loch-Ruadh] home safe.

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun Sep 29 14:58:57 PDT 2002

At 01:40 PM 9/29/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Made it home without any adverse occurrences.
>
>Lord Dunstan æt Sancte Petrokes Stow {LSD}

Since Dana made it home safe you all pretty much know, I did too.  But,
I'll tell on her;  guess who forgot her tent?   Just left it somewhere and
can't even remember where!  Thank  heavens someone looks after us 'old
people';  Catrin and Tegwared rescued it and are giving it a temporary
home.  As for the event, wasn't it great.  Our guys and gals did so good
and everyone seem to have a good time.  The Viking encampment was really
awesome. Dunston got another pig (almost round, like a basketball) and Sean
thinks he got away Scot free.   Boy, is he going to be surprised later.  I
came home to the news that my Mother is in the hospital with a cracked
vertebrae and two bulging disc in her back.  So I must unload the van and
get ready for whatever tomorrow brings.     Later......

Bicé