[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Mordikar's Medical Condition

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 1 22:53:49 PST 2003

    Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers. We greatly appreciate it.
Now some of you have asked when and where. It's going to be at Harris
Methodist Hospital Downtown Fort Worth. He has to be there at 6:00am but the
operation doesn't start until 8:00am on Friday the 11th. It's going to be a
three to four hour procedure, could be 6 hours, and on extreme rare
occassions it's 10 hours long. So I'm guess that it should run between 4 to
6 hours.

    My mother and one of my sisters are meeting me up at the hospital around
8:00ish. Bear O'Conner has informed me that he wishes to be there as well. I
don't know how many people would be allowed to show up at the hospital, or
where we will actually be located at IN the hospital. However those who wish
to show up is more than welcome to come by. I'll need things to keep my mind
off the time.

    Thank you once more for all the support and love sent to us.

ili