[Loch-Ruadh] 3 Firsts!

Patricia Stegall pasteg at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 6 18:11:11 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings Gentles,

My wedded lord and I were abducted these past few days by Vikings of the house
Broken Ax to the area of Springfair at Tanglewood.  (My very first event
token!) I was well treated, sometimes held within the confines of Falcon Rose
where I met with many kindnesses.  I witnessed many acts of valor and skill in
the lists and competitions and was even allowed to participate as a novice in
archery unto round two having made an extremely lucky shot.

While guarded by my faithful bitch (as in female canine), I wandered the area
as my lord, though ill, successfully negotiated our release from our Broken
Axe captors.  Ransom was light:  small and willing service with the lady
autocrat of the area, and a very brief bardic story for our Falcon Rose hosts
by myself.  (Another first!) Lord Aradon was graciously pleased and rewarded
me with largess!  (Still another first!  I'm on a roll here.  :)  )

At unrealized threat of storm, many fled the field, but the intrepid  Vikings
laughed in the face of adversity and outfaced the weather gods.  It didn't
even sprinkle.  We remained another night and were released unscathed.  We
have now returned to the Canton of Loch Ruadh.

Cool!  Lets do this Again!

                            Grainne nik Seadna

--- Patricia Stegall
--- pasteg at earthlink.net[1]