[Loch-Ruadh] Spring Faire

john a terricbrokenaxe at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 11:03:16 PDT 2003

Greetings I would like to say that I believe a great time was had by all.Sir Kief is the new bard of Elfsea. I believe all the awards have been covered .the fighting was fun .once again congratulations to house Falconrose on there porticullus I belive this is the first time a group has ever been given this honor.
                                                      Terric
 Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings!

Polydore and I made it to Spring Faire AND back again, safely. We had a
wonderful time with our friends and enjoyed court.

Gustave and Lenieve were given Portcullises, their daughter received a
Rising Star, Mebh Liath was awarded a Sable Crane, House Falconrose was
given a Portcullis (banner to be displayed by household, neat!), and Arodonn
was made a member of the order of the Azure Keystone. Modius is the new
Elfsea King of Fools. Congratulations to all! I hope I didn't forget
anyone.

Thank you to Steve, who brought a pavilion to shade us and more thanks for
the congenial group who shared it. I had a great time and I think Polydore
did, also!

The storm that had been heading toward Corsicana made an abrupt turn and
went East, so our brave friends who camped didn't even get a sprinkle.

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!