[Loch-Ruadh] 3 firsts... Spring Faire..

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 11:00:57 PDT 2003

I just wanted to say that while Grainne was indeed the
captive of the Vikings she handled her captivity like
a true Lady born. You could hardly tell she was under
constant watch while she bravely shot arrows and
wandered the faire. Miss Merry Muddypaws handled her
restrictions as most "bitches" would...she demanded
cheese and everyone's undivided attention. She is a
sweetie.

And while I did in fact flee the area for fear of the
storm I must say, in my own defense of course, that I
was not fleeing.. I was heroically advancing to the
rear.

It was wonderful seeing everyone and being able to
relax. Thanks Dohmnall for persuading me to go!

Im headed to Arkansas tomorrow until next monday, so
everyone have a good week and weekend.

Katheryn Margarete de Ryes