[Loch-Ruadh] Pick up at the storage shed

George Boles sidhe01 at swbell.net
Fri Apr 11 09:00:22 PDT 2003

Baroness
I am picking up Dohmnall at the Garb Workshop at 9 am, want to meet there?
Alaric

 Donna Wallis <mama_mac at airmail.net> wrote:If you will let me know what time you will make that run I will go with
you. I need to get the 10 gallon drink cooler to the storage shed and
give you back the 5 gallon drink cooler for fighter practice.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY ROCKS!!!