[Loch-Ruadh] Mordikar's Medical Update

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 12 23:22:05 PDT 2003

Greetings Friends one and all,

 It is actually not Ili, but Mordikar (Shhh i'm wearing ili's garb cause i'm
not on the LR list... Don't tell her.. :)

Any how, Since i'm not on the list (i usually just read Ili's over her
shoulder)  I wanted to take a moment to say thenk you to everyone for
keeping me in your hearts and prayers. I am feeling good. Actually i'm
feeling wonderfully well .. aside from the 3 pencil sized holes in my body
and the iv hole in my hand.. And actually these little wounds don't really
hurt unless i put pressure on them (Which i don't do except to wash them
once a day as ordered. (ili is making sure i stick strictly to the rules of
Dr. Mc Bride.)

  Harris was wonderful.. the staff was great, but the food was really lousy,
and waking up halfway thru the procedure really bit hard. (By the way
hospital tv really bites except the history channel and the discovery
channel.)  Thank You greatly to bear for comming to spend time with ili
while i went repeadely from sleeping to waking states. And for listening to
my semi concious babblings when i was awake.. and my totally unconcious
babblings while i was asleep. I look forward to seeing everyone again
hopefully very soon.

Thanks for Everything.
Mordikar