[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Planning Meeting

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Mon Apr 14 05:45:58 PDT 2003

It is with regret that Connell and I will not be able to make the
planning meeting tonight. We both are home ill with the "plague". While
our mother's did teach us as children it is wise to share, I think it
best to NOT share this with our friends. Can someone please let us know
what happens?

Magdalea
(Taking her Kleenex and cough syrup and going back to bed)

P.S. Just because we're not there please don’t volunteer us for much!
LOL

Lughnasad Planning Meeting
Monday, 14 April, 7:30pm

At the home of Baroness Dana
1613 Prince Court
Benbrook, TX
817-249-5643

Click here
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&ed=hFqoUOp_0TouNQOns5c0W9I.pAU
HECc
S8XGbuWlVqKKzXI3fKaCcsPuucCEHiA--&csz=Benbrook,+TX&country=us
for an online, interactive map.

Everyone who has already agreed to be a coordinator, and everyone else
who
is interested in helping out should attend.

In Service,
Padraig
Lughnasad Autocrat

---