[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

tiggerthistle at netzero.net tiggerthistle at netzero.net
Mon Apr 14 20:56:49 PDT 2003

I finally got the gulf war pictures back from my dad's memory stick and the news is not pretty.  My dad tried to e-mail the pictures to his office and after an hour and a half and a quarter of the way done he gave up and I don't blame him  so we will just have to do it another way   Any one still wanting copies of the pics can either give me a cd or the price of one and we can get copies burned  sorry about the delay

                                    in service
                                    Vivian McKinnon