[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Mon Apr 14 23:14:40 PDT 2003

When do you want the CD?

Dohmnall
----- Original Message -----
From: <tiggerthistle at netzero.net>
To: <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 10:56 PM
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

I finally got the gulf war pictures back from my dad's memory stick and the
news is not pretty.  My dad tried to e-mail the pictures to his office and
after an hour and a half and a quarter of the way done he gave up and I
don't blame him  so we will just have to do it another way   Any one still
wanting copies of the pics can either give me a cd or the price of one and
we can get copies burned  sorry about the delay

                                    in service
                                    Vivian McKinnon

---