[Loch-Ruadh] Happy Birthday to.....

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Apr 17 05:30:22 PDT 2003

Donna Wallis wrote:

> Innes.  May this year be the best one yet!!

And many, many more!!!

Sluggy!

---

"As robotics hobbyists, we are all taking baby steps towards a sentient
electromechanical being. Some of us may contribute to some key
revelation that transforms the seemingly aimless wanderings of our
delicate, expensive and cantankerous contraptions into the robots that
will serve us in the exploration of the bottom of the oceans or the
surface of distant planets without our intervention, like an independent
human on assignment. In the mean time, we need to be happy when we can
get the damned thing to follow a line on the floor twice in a row."