[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: New York Carver Newsletter

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Fri Apr 18 20:18:32 PDT 2003

Last week, we went to the dogs. This week, check out the
feline of the species with a look at Medieval Cats...

...PLUS a free, new medieval wallpaper is on hand for a
mini-exhibition on your desktop...

...AND, read my mini-review of a great new book -
The Da Vinci Code - and follow a link to more related
mysteries...

....MEANWHILE, read all about a Catholic priest up in arms
over artefact plundering in Iraq...and the L.A. Times features
a whole history of bread...and more "In the News"...

http://www.newyorkcarver.com/news.htm

---