[Loch-Ruadh] Blame it on Baroness Dana

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Apr 21 22:47:38 PDT 2003

At 04:36 PM 4/21/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>  The premise
>is very simple, if you fail to address a member of the Canton by their
>"Proper" title, you lose that person gets one of your chips, and the reverse
>is also true. A "Proper" title is M'Lord, M'Lady, Lord, Lady, Your
>Excellency, etc.

This sounds like a lot of fun but it would be more fun if we could get a quick
idea of who is Honorable and who isn't.  I know we could get by with the
M'Lord, etc, but real titles would be more fun.  Can I assume this includes
the proper curtsey or bow as required?   I  like this;  I'll even bring my "icy
hot" for rubbing on sore knees!  Of course the neat thing is that each one
should be recognized properly. LOL

Love 'U', Your Excellency, (dip).

Bicé