[Loch-Ruadh] Another Birthday

sidhe01 sidhe01 at swbell.net
Tue Apr 22 14:16:16 PDT 2003

Happy Birthday!! Padraig.  I really like that idea of toasting all of the
birthday people this weekend and a little of that roasting probably wouldn't
hurt either.  I'm sure that many, many "interesting" stories about both you
and the Baroness can be told by those who know and "love" you.
Hope you have a great Birthday.

Fiona and Alaric