[Loch-Ruadh] RE: Blame it on Baroness Dana

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 14:38:28 PDT 2003

Ok.. this sounds fun but being a newbie I make no
promises on getting any of them right LOL.

Katheryn

--------------------------

This sounds like a lot of fun but it would be more fun
if we could get a quick idea of who is Honorable and
who isn't. I know we could get by with the M'Lord,
etc, but real titles would be more fun. Can I assume
this includes the proper curtsey or bow as required? I
like this; I'll even bring my "icy hot" for rubbing on
sore knees! Of course the neat thing is that each one
should be recognized properly. LOL

Love 'U', Your Excellency, (dip).

BicE