[Loch-Ruadh] Shhh... It's a Secret...

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Apr 22 16:40:37 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
At 02:16 PM 4/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:

So... Happy Birthday to you today padraig,..... dana can keep her's and
re-visit them tomorrow
Caitrin ferch Rhys

I am so glad you said that about Dana.....made me remember I am supposed
to tell everyone that she can't send email, only receive it.  So now is your
chance AND you won't have to listen to her comeback; well, not right away.
I am also supposed to wish Padraig a very Happy Birthday from Baroness Dana
since she can't do that herself. I feel sure she will have a lot of words for
all of us
later.
Just remember she can read but not send.  Don't say anything you don't want to
have to answer for later.  Does it count if you send a retraction to the list?
I may
be in trouble.
Bicé